みこのひでした | 後藤＠通販 [pixiv] http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=25584045
"He was huge! He must have lived in a big house before he became a skeleton."
Colette, how are you so adorable?
I love Tales of a lot and I don’t draw nearly as much of it as I’d like! I can’t decide which Tales game is my ultimate favourite but gosh Symphonia just makes me so emotional and I just love all the characters so much. Zelos, Colette and Lloyd are a precious trio they’re so cute and I love when people draw the three of them together. I really like their formal outfits though I altered Zelos’s a little.
TOSとラタ詰め | いせゆん [pixiv] http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=25577310
I actually made up my mind pretty quickly? I’m sticking around. But let me get this out there:
- I like Zelos. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MANY ICONS I HAVE OF COLETTE AND ZELOS CUDDLING AND HUGGING/CRYING ON EACH OTHER. LET ME TEL YOU HOW MY HEART BROKE IN THE MANGA AT HIS FACE WHEN HIS MOM DIED TELLING HIM THAT SHIT. I just like equal representation of both Chosens. Both have equally awful lives- — BOTH ARE SUPER SPECIAL AND SHOULD BOTH BE LOVED. I think I’ve made it clear TIME AND TIME IMMEMORIAL THAT THEY DO.
- I think Yuan is cool!!! I’ve never really threaded with one but he always made me laugh with his ‘LLOYD UR MINE..’ OR HIS SASSY COMMENTS OR NOT SO SASSY ONES and just that he was rebelling all those years was rlly cool to me!
- I REALLY LIKE DIRK. EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME I’M SORT OF INDIFFERENT TO KRATOS. THE ONLY KRATOS I REALLY FELT FEELINGS FOR A LOT WAS LAUREN BECAUSE SHE PUT SO MUCH HEART INTO HIM. NINTHCOMPANION IS GREAT AT THAT.
- I’m sorry but Mithos really squicks me out, that isn’t going to change. It isn’t about ‘seeing him in another life’ I know his life was bad, but the things he did were HORRIFYING and for a really sick, easily triggered girl — I don’t want to see really cruel, evil, inhumane negative stuff of what he did. I’m not obligated to put myself in a position where I read things that trigger/make me really uncomfortable — it’s not going to change, and that is okay because I’m allowed to have opinions.
- I am not obligated to do things I’m not comfortable with. If I say I have a thing that makes me uncomfortable, I am talking about most likely my health being compromised by it because hey, it makes me physically sick if I get triggered badly enough! And no I’m not being an attention-whore this is a fact.
- I am not pushing people away. I’m doing things for the sake of my health and happiness! If I am a bit daunted and nervous of castmates — that is okay! I am having a really scary, painful time! Wouldn’t you do the same? I’m not here to cater to someone else! I want this blog to be fun again! Please don’t put pressure on shoulders that are struggling to get through another day with the weight they already have.
- I don’t mind if I get unfollows. I am a nice girl, but I’m not a doormat. I can’t please everyone. I’m in a lot of pain 24/7 and blogs are supposed to be a balm for that. Not a place to accelerate stress. If you want to know what my illnesses are, I’ve posted in full on another account. I am not making them up. They are real and they are debilitating and thousands of people are suffering from it — maybe you are too and we are struggling to make it together we just don’t know it yet.
- Thank you for the kind messages. I made it through another night and I think I got a backbone too I forgot about. I will keep revamping this blog. I will make it smaller dash, and I will keep it to things I’m comfortable with.
This doesn’t make me any less of a Symphonia blog just because I have certain preferences and needs to make myself comfortable. It just means I am trimming it so I feel safe and healthier — and happier. I’m happy if you support me in this, but if you don’t, that’s okay too. I’m going to do what’s right for me. After all, that’s all about what Colette is learning in her own journey…how to live for herself — not others. I need to try and learn by her example.
Hun, there is nothing wrong with shipping. There is nothing wrong with how you run your blog, but saying you want interactions with castmates, but if you turn people away, your denying yourself a chance to change your own opinion on characters. Colette isn't the only character with a bad rep, Kratos, Mithos, & Zelos have it bad. Though it simply comes from a lack of understanding. I'm not telling you to rp with everyone in the world. But what I'll say is this: If people ask, think on it. Okay?
hey um anon..i don’t know how to answer this because i think you totally misunderstood a lot of my points. if you want to get off anon i can dis cuss it with you but um yeah that’s not really what i was talking about. and i’ve always talked about how important colette and zelos were, and i’ve repeatedly written about their broken chemistry as friends and how much they have in common. i don’t hate him…???
i think i know who you are but um for this kind of stuff i’d rather it come off anon. it kind of makes me sort of anxious — since i’m not really doing too well, i think i posted that too.
one of the characters you mentioned honestly makes me very uncomfortable, and he has been for years since i played the game. that isn’t going to really change — and that’s okay. that’s okay for me to have that opinion, you know, as you do yours!! i don’t really know where half this stuff is coming from since i never said i ‘wouldn’t think on it’.
i hope i answered this as nicely as possible…but i never said i was ignoring other characters — this is a colette blog, naturally i focus on this blog, this character.
i think it’s okay for me to do with makes me comfortable, you know???
"Let wind blow…
Let fire burn…
Let sea rise to greet sky….
Let sun warm, let moon cool…
For all the earth….to breathe…”
She’s singing in a lonely little place within the fields, hands outstretched, unafraid of watching eyes, positive there are none. Light clings to her, it always has, and here in this place her wings naturally unsheathe, wide and full and brimming with brilliance — her voice a multitude of choruses rising to the sky, as if challenging the stars.
"Let song speak, let hearts break..
Let tears flow in heartbreak…
Let war take, let love heal…
For all the earth to breathe…”
Soon enough the eighteen year old is twirling, spinning, a dance without teaching, all by heart, mouth opened in laughter as she sings in a voice that is a multitude of many.
Let skies shine, let souls fly
Let dawn break before us
Let day grow, let night fall
For all the earth……
For all on earth to breathe…..”
It was an open chorus, one that was open to all.